[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - *Elmer Fudd* Be vewy, vewy quiet...I'm hunting money-makers! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

*Elmer Fudd* Be vewy, vewy quiet...I'm hunting money-makers!

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

*Elmer Fudd* Be vewy, vewy quiet...I'm hunting money-makers!

Postby R Hagel » Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:15 pm

Well ok, I'm really not, but I do want to point out that they are all around us.

Check out this bit of news I just saw headlining Yahoo News:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... life_mob_1

It's about how "flash mobs" is a fad thats growing rapidly. Can you jump on this and make some money somehow? Of course!

At the most basic level you can sell t-shirts, props and accessories to flash mobs. Better yet, set up a website and start collecting email addresses. You can come up with some kind of product or membership site that will appeal to the target market.

Now think of the publicity you can get with something like this. Press releases are your best friend!

Maybe I make this sound too easy...but once you start looking for money making opps, you can't help but SEE them everywhere. :D

An overnight success is someone who either 1) worked hard for quite a while before that "night" or 2) was in the right place at the right time.

The guys who sold the Iraq "most wanted" playing cards made millions in a matter of days. They recognized a trend and jumped on it. Look around... :wink:

Becky
R Hagel

Re: *Elmer Fudd* Be vewy, vewy quiet...I'm hunting money-mak

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:10 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: *Elmer Fudd* Be vewy, vewy quiet...I'm hunting money-mak

Postby Mike Merz » Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:59 pm

Mike Merz
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:07 pm

Hate I missed that, Mike - you'll have to fill us in when you get a chance ;)

Hot Markets - this is a favorite topic of mine. I have a couple of clients that sell on eBay, and they focus on little niches with big returns. I've seen then sell $30,000 worth of merchandise (total of high bids) in one month alone.

We should definitely brainstorm on this topic... ;) I look forward to hearing more thoughts, ideas, potential niches, etc!
Last edited by Lynn Terry on Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Mike Merz » Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:12 pm

Mike Merz
Elite Member

Postby karadawn » Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:59 pm

karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jul 29, 2003 6:29 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:03 pm

karadawn