This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Forum Tips - How to make the most of your post!

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby uniquelyyours » Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:29 pm

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your suggestions. Hope everyone had a safe Holiday. Thanks Again
Michelle

:D
uniquelyyours

Postby Jeff Casmer » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:38 pm

Hello,

Scheduling time for my business and children as a stay-at-home dad with 3 kids which my yougnest son AJ who has autism as well......now thats some juggling......lol....going to the Bahamas for a vacation in a couple of weeks should help....the key component is "planning". I sometimes do my work till 3am because its my quiet time....whatever it takes to be successful....

Good luck!
Jeff Casmer
Jeff Casmer

How to Make the Most of your Post

Postby JoeinPA » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:49 pm

Ok now I'm having trouble posting a pic. Usually I would just download one from my files,so how do I do it from a link?
JoeinPA

Re: How to Make the Most of your Post

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:32 pm

JoeinPA wrote:Ok now I'm having trouble posting a pic. Usually I would just download one from my files,so how do I do it from a link?

Hi Joe,

Do you have a picture posted on your website already? If so, that would make it easy as you could just use the URL of the image on your site. I looked at the link in your sig, but didnt see one.

If you dont, you can always use a free hosting account (geocities, or something similar) to host your photo, and then put the link to that image in your profile here.

Let me know if that doesnt help...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby angienewton » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:21 pm

Ok, I need some help with my avatar. I do know how to add one in however I don't have a program to resize my picture and I think it's way too big. It's hosted on Photo Bucket but I also have it on my blog. Could someone help me? I would appreciate it!
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Jeff Casmer » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:41 pm

Hi Angie,

I had the same problem with posting my picture and Lynn had to help me....lol.....I am sure she will see this and respond.

Take care
Jeff Casmer
Jeff Casmer

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:48 am

angienewton wrote:Ok, I need some help with my avatar. I do know how to add one in however I don't have a program to resize my picture and I think it's way too big. It's hosted on Photo Bucket but I also have it on my blog. Could someone help me? I would appreciate it!

Hi Angie,

I took the image and resized it for you:

Right click on it, save it to your hard drive, upload it to your photo bucket account... and then use the URL to that image in your profile here at the forum.

If you have any problems, let me know ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby angienewton » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:59 am

Thanks Jeff and oh Lynn, thank YOU! You're the best. I think I have it now!
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby hk997 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:59 pm

it's been over 8 months since last post! what's up every body, or i should say where is every body :lol:
hk997

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:30 pm

hk997 wrote:it's been over 8 months since last post! what's up every body, or i should say where is every body :lol:

Oh, there are plenty of current posts throughout the forum... just not in this particular thread lately ;) Thanks for reviving it - there's some great stuff here!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby neverknow1 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:26 am

karadawn wrote:Ok I have a picture I would like to use but have no idea on how to shrink it. It's the one that's up on my Ryze page: http://www.ryze.com/view.php?who=karadawn

HELP!

Hi Karadawn,

You are also in Ryze network? How are you doing in ryze network? R u active there? I just send you private msg and request for link to you.

It is nice to meet ryzer here...
neverknow1

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:55 am

Welcome to SSWT, Steven! :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Itctrading » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:15 pm

Hi Guys,
First time on here and hope to be on here for a long time I wish you all the best of luck in what ever you are doing
Itctrading

Postby Duane » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:15 pm

karadawn wrote:Forget the spa - I would love to just have a child-free day ;) Seriously - I need someone to take these kids for even a day! :cry: I can ship one off to his dad's for the weekend, but the other is stuck with me (she's so clingy she won't stay with anyone else - well, no one that will take her for an entire day of pampering) :?

Ah, I'm ok.....they are only this little for a short time right? Right?? Please say yes! :shock:
Kara, They don't stay that way long!
As an older Dad with grown children I can say that some of my best memories in life are from those days.
Duane
New member - no profile just yet
Duane
Elite Member

Postby salman » Fri May 04, 2007 4:47 am

Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,
salman

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion