[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - "YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE" • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

"YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE"

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

"YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE"

Postby Kevin Robb » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:48 am

Kevin Robb

Re: "YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE"

Postby flensborg » Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:39 am

flensborg

Postby The Great Gordino » Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:02 am

The Great Gordino

Postby R Hagel » Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:14 am

R Hagel

Postby JimD » Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:20 am

JimD

Postby karadawn » Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:00 am

karadawn

Postby WAHumor » Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:50 am

Mine would be program addiction.

Lotsa "free to join" programs (some of which I unfortunately upgraded), safelists, even downline builders...

As well as too many ideas and not enough follow through.

I bought too much and read too much "free" junk, also.

So far, I've got you all beat!

The winnah...and neeeewwww Inter-Idiot champeeeeeennnn....
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby James Mann » Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:35 am

Hi guys and girls. It seems that most people have the same type of
beginning, and I did also. Way too much money spent on other peoples
products instead of using that time to create your own product.

Even though that was a big waste of time for the most part. (I did learn
a lot), but I would have to say that I messed up...

...by joining the Warriors Group, attending the Warriors forum and being
intimidated. I left the forum and for two years I wasted my time.

In the past couple of months I have been participating in Lynn's and Mike's
forums and have learned more that the previous two years.

I still go to the Warriors forum now and then, but find it is still intimidating.

On the other hand Lynn, Mike and all my new friends have made me feel
right at home and have taken the time to give great advice and guidance.
James Mann

Re: "YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE"

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:28 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby flensborg » Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:40 pm

flensborg

Postby karadawn » Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:58 pm

You know, I don't think of anything as a mistake really, or even a waiste of time. This is something I have been thinking a lot about lately: Everything happens for a reason. If we had all done exactly the right things to start with, do you think we would be in the place right now? Do you think we would all know eachother and having a great time? Maybe, maybe not. If one of us - just one of us - had taken a different route, then there would be so much conversation missed. So many things that we learn from eachother missed. And the fun! I love all of you here! :)

So I guess what I"m trying to say is, I don't worry too much about how I could have done things differently. Because even though I do have goals, dreams, and plans....I rely on just a touch of fate to get me by ;)
karadawn

Internet school of hard knocks.

Postby Tom » Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:13 pm

Tom

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:19 pm

Hi Tom :D & Welcome to the SSWT Forum!

Glad to have you here... and that was great advice!! I have to agree with ya on that one ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:39 pm

Hi all you smiling and happy people.

Tom, my first experience with ezine advertising was a nightmare and I
asked for my money back. I did get it back without out any complaints
or wasted time.

Kara, I agree with the concept of nothing happening without a reason and
I live by it. But... (there's always a but isn't there)

We have to take what is presented to us and evaluate it. I like to go with
my gut feeling and it is very seldom wrong. The downside to it all is when
I ignore my gut feelings and go with something else.

If I had made all the right moves I still feel we would have met. It just
would have been under different circumstances.

Example: If I had followed the advice of those that gave me good advice
instead of trying to do it all on my own, I would have succeed sooner.

I still would have met those people that I now call friends because they
hang out in the right places. But, I would have met them earlier and be
even more successful.

Does that make any sense at all. :D

Hi Hendrik (I double checked the spelling of your name)

I have only learned in the last few months the power of asking for any
thing I desire, knowing I will get it as long as I don't walk on others to
get it. :D
BTW, I finally received a copy of your newsletter and have started to
read it. Awesome stuff. Keep up the great work "Kirdneh"

Lynn, procrastinating is not really a big problem with me. It is more trying
to do too many things at the same time and getting confused. :roll:

Oh yeah, I am still confused over the whole SEO thing. Some times I am
just thick I guess.
James Mann

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion