This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

THank you

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

THank you

Postby candlewishes » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:15 pm

Well, I have had problems getting logged in but I think I am here now. I just wanted to say thank you for this. I have been begging for 6 months for a forumn like this and you did it without even spilling the beens. WAY TO GO!!! I don't remember what all I am supposed to type here but I will be back when I get a second.
candlewishes

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:59 am

Ahhhh - the Candle Lady!!! You're the reason my office smells so good :D

I've really enjoyed working with you, and your candles are second to none! (you should all at least check out her website... these are the most beautiful and best-smelling candles!)

Hey, I wonder if they have a "Best Smeller List" for candles - kinda like a "Best Seller List" for books?! Corny, I know :lol: but I'd vote for ya!

Thank you for visiting and for your kind words... I'm doing my best to provide an online forum for the "real folks" that are ready to dig in and make some progress - really grow their business! - and you are one of those people... I really respect all you've done with your business, and the time & passion you put into making your team & customers happy!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion