[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Good Morning from New York • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Good Morning from New York

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Good Morning from New York

Postby dfiacco713 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:51 am

Good Morning Everyone. I am so excited to part of this forum. I can see just from a quick glance there are many tips here.

The best part of these types of forums is that it allows us to learn from each other.

I quick little blurb about me - I am a Unit Leader/Consultant with PartyLite. I am working my PartyLite business full time from home. I learn a lot from our monthly training meetings, however the trainings are based specific to our product/hostesses/etc.

I am tech - junkie and love to network with others to get a feel for what works for them. I am LOVE to share my knowledge with others too.

Have a GREAT day and I am looking forward to learning more. :D
dfiacco713

Postby angienewton » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:21 am

Welcome to the forum. This is a great community and I'm sure you'll learn a lot here.

You might find the useful as well.

Looking forward to getting to know you better.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Welcome to the SSWT community :)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:30 pm

Welcome to SSWT! I LOVE PartyLite candles!! I have a bunch of them. ;)
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby tms_seo » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:26 pm

tms_seo

Postby KarenMcG » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:24 am

dfiacco713

Welcome to SSWT.

It's nice to meet you.

You'll find there's a lot of great information and if there's something you don't see, be sure to let us know.

Someone will be along to help you find it.

Karen
KarenMcG
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion