[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hi, All • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hi, All

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hi, All

Postby rogerball » Thu May 14, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi, folks. My name is Roger Ball and I suppose, at my age, I'd have to call myself a seasoned advertising, PR, copy writer. My wife Kathy and I own TwelveSquare Enterprises, Inc. (http://TwelveSquare.net). TwelveSquare is a boutique advertising agency. Given this is a resort area, our clients have been real estate agents and brokers. We also have published a "real estate" shopper since 2001. As a direct result of the housing and financial crises, we closed down the magazine last November and our agency clients have either gotten real jobs, retired or locked themselves in their bathrooms for the duration. So now I'm trying to take my business to the Internet before the wolf comes knocking on our door. And that's more than you ever wanted to know about me.

I haven't done this forum sort of thing since I was addicted to the Science Fiction Forum on CompuServe in the mid-80s, and I'm looking forward to participating here and to meeting you.
rogerball

Postby ChristineG » Thu May 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Roger, it's great to hear about your background.

I see you are from Ocean City MD. That's such a nice area. I'm in NJ and have been wanting to get back there for a while to vacation. May be headed there in August actually.

Nice to have you here!
ChristineG

Postby angienewton » Thu May 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Roger,
It's really great to have you here. Thanks for letting us get to know you better. Great intro!

I'm originally from Northern Virginia, grew up in MD and spent some time when I was young at Ocean City. Fun times!
angienewton
Elite Member

Assateaque Island

Postby createyourdream » Thu May 14, 2009 7:46 pm

My favorite place in the world is right in your neighborhood, a piece of heaven it is!

Welcome, Roger, you mentioned you do some copywriting, that is a very useful skill to present to others here and online as a service. I wish you the best in finding your way with what you want to do. There is a wonderful group of people and resources here.

Best for now,
Mary
createyourdream
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Fri May 15, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi Roger , it's great to meet you. You have a very interesting business background.

PR, Copywriting, etc... are all things that many of us running businesses or even just starting out need often. So, you're definitely. There is definitely still plenty of business to be had out there.

Welcome to the wonderful world of online marketing. :)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby rogerball » Fri May 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Thank to all who replied. I appreciate you're taking time to do so.

Hopefully, I'll have an opportunity to speak with you again soon.
rogerball

Re: Assateaque Island

Postby nar321 » Fri May 15, 2009 4:34 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Re: Assateaque Island

Postby terrapin719 » Sat May 16, 2009 9:18 am

terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion