[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hello to All :) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hello to All :)

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hello to All :)

Postby amanda » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:30 pm

I can't tell you how excited I am to join the forum. The chance to meet so many fantastic people and brainstorm with like-minded individuals who have the same aspirations as me is thrilling.

Thank you for having me here .

See you around guys!
amanda

Postby angienewton » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Welcome Amanda! Glad to have you here. Be sure to tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you better.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:57 am

Welcome to SSWT Amanda!
tknoppe
Elite Member

Hello

Postby affdollars » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Okay..

so nice to meet you
affdollars

Postby sherrinc » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:20 am

sherrinc
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:15 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby chutson » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Hi Everyone,
My name is Cynthia. I have been visiting this forum for about 3 weeks now. I am totally new to internet marketing, affiliate marketing, doing online business, etc. I want to learn as much as I can. So I have been reading and learning, rather than posting.

I attended one of Lynn's webinars on yesterday. Eventhough I did not understand some of the topics, like rankings, adwords, and some other terminology, I feel that once I get started these things will be something I will learn. I am looking forward to getting my business off the ground and connecting with others who know the internet marketing field.
chutson

Postby mellymom3 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:50 pm

Glad to have you here! There is a lot you can learn here from everyone. Take your time absorbing what you can. Don't be afraid to ask a question if you aren't sure of something. It is well worth the education and diligence to get started. Then just stay focused and set little goals for yourself each day. Soon you will see some results and you will find yourself addicted, and want to keep doing more.
mellymom3

Postby angienewton » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Cynthia,
Glad to have you here. Feel free to start your own intro post so your questions don't get lost in this one. You'll definitely learn a lot here and over time you will know what all those things mean. I used to get really frustrated that there was so much I didn't know but now I can help others and it feels pretty good although I still have a ton to learn.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby chutson » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:19 pm

chutson

Postby angienewton » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Cynthia,
If you look at the top of each forum you'll see a button that says new topic. Click on that, fill in the subject line and then fill in the body of the post. Once done, click submit or post reply.

A sticky is something that stays at the top of a forum or blog no matter how much other content is added. Does that help?
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby chutson » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:45 pm

chutson

Postby lisamariemary » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:36 pm

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby KarenMcG » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:32 pm

KarenMcG
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion