[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Glad I found this place • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Glad I found this place

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Glad I found this place

Postby ScottSharpe » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:05 am

Hey everyone,

I'm Scott, I'm 24, and this is a really cool site. The forum has a much better feel than the "other" internet marketing forums out there.

I got into Internet Marketing back in 2007 during Ed Dale's clever Thirty Day Challenge. I got my first taste of making money online when I was 12. Unexpected $50 check in the mail (from an old school banner ppc company) was awesome! lol Since then I knew there was something to this.

I don't have anything serious going on right now and, in a way, I feel like I'm starting over. I read "The ONE Thing YOU Should Focus On Right Now" right after I joined. I can relate to that, I've been trying to do "the whole list".

I'm starting from scratch again, and I look forward to meeting some of you and throwing around ideas.

I'm brainstorming right now. Over the next couple of days I hope to get something started. I guess I have some mind-mapping to do!

I've never been a regular forum member. I think the most posts I've ever had anywhere was around 10 (excluding my posts during 2007 30DC). I'm hoping to change that, this seems like a good place.

Take care, God Bless...cya!

- Scott Sharpe
ScottSharpe

Postby Al Smith » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 am

Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby sct100 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Welcome Scott!
sct100

Postby nar321 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:02 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:18 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby valg » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Welcome. I'll bet that $50. check as a 12 year old really made in impact.

Wishing you the best in your endeavors and sorting through so much great information.
valg

Postby eskimo13 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Welcome Scott, from me too...

I hope you soon feel at home here. I think you'll find lots of people here who are willing and able to go out of their way to help others.

This forum carries forward on the personality of it's creator, Lynn Terry. She just seems to attract genuine people to her and we all benefit from knowing each other.

Here you'll find technical help, emotional encouragement and humor.

I also followed you on Twitter, which led me to your FriendFeed page... dude, you're a Tweet-a-holic! There may be a Tweet-ervention in your future.

Rock on,
Quinn
eskimo13
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:47 am

Welcome to the forums Scott. Looking forward to chatting up some ideas with you.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby ScottSharpe » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:57 am

Thanks for all of the welcomes.

lol at eskimo13 I guess am becoming a twitter-holic.
ScottSharpe

Postby ScottSharpe » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:59 am

Oh yeah, if you do end up following me on twitter, send me an @ or a DM and let me know your from here. I've been getting a ton of followers lately (some bots) and sometimes its hard figuring out who to follow. hehe
ScottSharpe

Postby tknoppe » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:30 am

Welcome to SSWT Scott.
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby tam2005 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Welcome aboard Scott! Nice to have you here. :)
tam2005

Postby chriscobb » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:02 am

Scott,
Glad you are here. I'll follow you on Twitter.

www.twitter.com/chriscobb
chriscobb
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:51 am

Hey Scott - what a great introduction! Nice-sized, clear picture - good description of you and where you're at in this journey - warm and friendly! Great example of a perfect introduction - love it!

Glad you found us - you will definitely like it here! It's a GREAT place. Lynn (the owner) is not available this week, but, normally we have two webinars every week. One of them is for everyone and is free - it's every Tues. 11am Central - http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/webinars.htm Lots of great learning and camaraderie happens in there!

Then, on Thurs. 11am Central - we have the Elite Brainstorming hour, just for elite members. The Elite membership is closed to new members right now, but, will be opening back up soon!

Welcome aboard!

Followed ya on Twitter!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby Moneycatchers » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:36 am

Hi Scot

Welcome To SSWT Its truly awesome here.

Kind Regards Ian
Moneycatchers
Elite Member

Next

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion