[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I need a Lawyer !!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I need a Lawyer !!!

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

I need a Lawyer !!!

Postby Ross » Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:14 pm

Ross

Re: I need a Lawyer !!!

Postby Mike Merz » Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:39 pm

Mike Merz
Elite Member

Postby flensborg » Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:53 pm

flensborg

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:38 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:05 am

Hi Ross, Mike, Hendrik and Lynn.

Ross how many emails do you send out to your subscribers. It doesn't
make sense that they would claim you are spamming them if they opt-in.

I have subscribed to newsletters where they send me something every
day. That to me is way too much. I unsubscribed to one newsletter and
he emailed me and asked why I unsubscribed.

I told him he sends out way too much.

I have only just started my newsletter but I plan to send the newsletter
and that is it. Once a month. If I have things to say or show I will do it
all from within my newsletter or by pointing them to a section on my
web site.
James Mann

Postby karadawn » Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:29 am

I guess I don't understand why they are shutting you down before they hear from you as to what was sent out. Maybe if you put at the very top of the newsletter "you are receiving this because ....." ? Do you think that would help? I think the spam issue is getting completely out of control and it really stinks that we all get boat loads of spam while people like you are getting shut down :(
karadawn

Postby flensborg » Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:39 pm

flensborg

Postby karadawn » Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:15 pm

karadawn

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion