[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - First forum post - but I've met a few of you at NAMS • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

First forum post - but I've met a few of you at NAMS

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

First forum post - but I've met a few of you at NAMS

Postby goaskmom » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:48 pm

I've been a lurker on this forum from time to time, and discovered the Niche Affiliate Marketing System while reading here. With great fear and trembling, I signed up for my first internet conference. I was incredibly nervous, but right from the beginning I met Jean and Nelda, who made me feel welcome and at home. Many more of you followed their example. You're a great bunch of people!

Although I've worked online for several years, I still consider myself just heading out of newbie status. I hope I can contribute to the forum and become a part of this cool community.

Thanks to all of you that I met at NAMS! (Am I the only one whose fingers just WANT to type that Twitter # sign in front of NAMS?!)

Kayla Fay
goaskmom

Postby nar321 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:13 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby JeanM » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Hi Kayla Fay and welcome to SSWT! If you have been lurking, then you already know this is an awesome community. You started off at a great workshop to be able to meet Lynn. :)

I am looking forward to learning from you also. Congratulations on winning the laptop at NAMS!

Jean
JeanM
Elite Member

Postby lisaw » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Welcome Kayla! :)
lisaw
Elite Member

Postby Al Smith » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:21 am

Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby KarenMcG » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:46 pm

KarenMcG
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:31 am

Welcome Kayla!
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Moneycatchers » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:15 am

Hey Kayla

I just wanted to add my welcome I have added your twitter to my follow list my twitter is the same name as mine here have a beautiful day.

Warm Regards Ian UK
Moneycatchers
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Welcome aboard.......
MommyEnterprises

Postby lisamariemary » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Hey Kayla! Glad you joined us! NAMS was almost my first conference too, but, it just didn't work out for me to go. Soon...soon...

That is so funny about the hashtag! I get stuck typing that and the @ sometimes! LOL

Wow - you won a laptop? Was that because you earned the most money while there? Please tell us all about it!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:05 pm

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby chriscobb » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:57 pm

chriscobb
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion