[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Partnering for Profits • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Partnering for Profits

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Partnering for Profits

Postby David Jackson » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:53 am

The nice thing about having a blog is the visibility you can achieve for yourself and your business.

If your blog is good and interesting, people are going to subscribe to it and tell others about it.

That's exactly what happened to me recently.

Someone found out about my Free Marketing Tips Blog from an e-mail she received from a friend.

She checked out my blog, liked what she saw and offered me a business proposition that was so good I jumped on it with both feet.

Fortunately, my instincts were right and I'm happy to say we both made a nice tidy sum of money with very little effort.

That's the power of partnering, also known as joint-venturing.

Partnering can work as long as you trust and respect the other person involved, and both parties have something the other side wants.

But approach partnering with caution. All partnerships are not created equal.

I actually turn down most partnership requests, because quite frankly they're ridiculous and just not worth my time!

David jackson
David Jackson

Postby terrapin719 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:24 pm

That sounds great :) I love it when things fall into place like that. congrats on what sounds like a great partnership.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby dagmar » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:19 am

Congratulations!

Not everybody is so fortunate to get a biz proposition that good. I'm glad everything came out good for both of you. :)

Dagmar
dagmar

Postby David Jackson » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:30 am

David Jackson

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion