[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hi All! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hi All!

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby TBA » Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:19 am

Lata, its great to see you here!

TBA
TBA

Postby lata » Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:55 pm

Sorry for the delay in getting back. Not my fault! Lynn gave me so much 'food for thought'.. :D

Yes, James, Lynn certainly rocks! And so do her forums. I never thought I would actually meet you, Lynn, Gordon and natter away so much! Thanks, Lynn!

Henrik! You've actually been to India! Whew! Finally I meet someone who has seen the Taj and knows something about the society here and who is NOT an Indian! Nice meeting you! Will you ever come again? Let me know if you do. Which company did you work for?

Kathleen, Kara and Jim...I am glad you are 'all ears', but it is always good to listen to a "Oh! Did you? Me too! It happened when..." from friends! :D Drop in a line sometimes. Great meeting you all!

TBA! Thanks for the welcome. I am really very cosy in here and I am sure you are too, by this time :)

Lynn....I really don't have words for this! I also wanted to meet you, talk to you...and it finally hapened, it seems there no two people more alike! You talk as if you have gone through the same experiences as myself. Every sentence has a deeper meaning for me as I can relate to it very well.

I read what you have been through and how you emerged a strong women from it and I must say, I am now doubly impressed by you! It's great to meet such people, especially...I am a little biased here...Women.

Yes Lynn, you could not speak truer words. Those 'tough times' were the turning points of my life. I did not accept them as my chances to learn and grow at first. I spent my earliest days worrying and groaning. But gradually, things became so rough that they stopped affecting me! It was then that I realized that there comes a time when your spirits sink to their lowest....from then on they CAN NOT sink any further. They can only begin to rise!

And my reasoning proved correct. My problems gave me renewed strength and I outdid myself! In fact, DCW was born that way!

I would love to tell you about Rohit's (my fiance) views, feelings and experiences. I will post that tomorrow. I will be glad to share them with you all. I needed people's views when we (me and Rohit) faced it, but we did not get it. I will make sure others do!

Lata :D
lata

Previous

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion