[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Re-Introducing myself • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Re-Introducing myself

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Re-Introducing myself

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:31 am

Hi Lynn and everyone.

I am back for the third time now. A lot has happened in my life in the past few years. I met and moved in with the love of my life almost 3 years ago. We married on August 15, 2008 and he passed away on August 17, 2008. In September of 2008 I was laid off from my job so I am a mess. I have a job now but not making the money I need and having to working nights, which I hate.

So I am back again starting brand new on learning to do this and going to stick with it because I have no choice now and I have to keep my mind occupied.

I will be spending most of the day reading posts again, learning and absorbing all of the information.

It is nice to see that so many people I remember from before are still here.
Monna Ellithorpe

Postby MommyEnterprises » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Welcome back!
MommyEnterprises

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Monna Ellithorpe

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Monna Ellithorpe

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:17 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby JeanM » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Welcome back Monna!

My heart goes out to you with your loss...

Jean
JeanM
Elite Member

Postby dagmar » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:35 am

I found this thread now and I just had to tell you that I can only imagine what you went through.

It's great to hear love stories like yours, and I hope your memories of your moments together will give you strength to go on with your life.

Take care,

Dagmar
dagmar

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:12 am

Monna Ellithorpe

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:34 am

We'll be here if you have questions ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion