[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Greetings!!! From The UK • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Greetings!!! From The UK

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Greetings!!! From The UK

Postby Moneycatchers » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:57 am

Hi My name Is Ian from the United Kingdom,

I am fairly new to IM well about 5 month's, but restarted really seriously and committed my self to this on 1st November 2008 I actually made a sale of $38.06 on the 27th December my first sale ever.

That 1 sale took me from the believing to the proof of this really dose work so now I am even more determined to succeed.

I have a goal to to reach £50.00 GBP's a day by the end of March 2008 I can spare about 15 to 20 hours a week on this I hope that will be enough time, and £100.00 GBP's a day by the end of June 2008.

Its just a goal to aim for, I think its better to aim at something and be a bit off target than aim for nowhere and nothing and hit the bullseye.

I was taking a peak at the Elite Membership Is it really as good and helpful as its seems in the sales document. Would Lynn actually have time to even help if needed I mean that would be Amazing but nothing is not usually that good especially for the price, I am just asking for feed back really from Elite Members on this as it seems a bit to good.

I am strongly leaning in that direction.

Warmest Regards Ian :D
Moneycatchers
Elite Member

Postby emarketer » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:33 pm

Hi Ian,

Welcome to the forum. There's a lot to learn here so dig in and have fun and I wish you much success.

Charles Image
emarketer
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:38 pm

Welcome Ian
Regarding Elite Membership I know you will be pleasantly surprised at what it buys you :)
nar321
Elite Member

Postby Moneycatchers » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY BODY
Moneycatchers
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:39 am

Welcome Ian :D

Congrats on making your first sale!

I am actually in the process of restructuring the private section for Elite Members. But in addition to priveleged access you get to download any of my products & interviews, and also get to join in on Live Brainstorming Hour every week - Thursdays at Noon EST.

I may have to close the doors on that offer for a bit while I get the technical work done. And of course the introductory price will be gone once I do that. Just an FYI so you can make your decision - it will be available again soon of course, if I end up having to shut down the order page temporarily.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Purchased Elite

Postby Moneycatchers » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:55 am

Hi Lynn

Many thanks for the warm welcome today.

I have joined Elite already today My first 2009 purchase just waiting for the 24hr approval thing to work.

Wishing you a hundred fold Increase in all you do in 2009

Ian UK
Moneycatchers
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:11 am

Ahh - check your email. I think yours was one I needed a reply on ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Email Check

Postby Moneycatchers » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:43 am

Hi Lynn

Done checked and replied

Thanks for Prompt replies so professional.

Ian UK
Moneycatchers
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:07 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

You betcha!! Lynn

Postby Moneycatchers » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:08 am

Hi Lynn Elites

Well I am moving in to the private forum making myself comfortable in my new apartment (SSWT-ELITE Condo).

I am unpacking my furniture and arranging my things where I want to put them going to put the bed by the window so I can see outside, The office will be by the balcony so I can watch everything.

I see it has a built in HD Television screen with 1 Channel (webinar) hope there are Film stars on there it works on Thursdays at noon for one hour only at the present, this is way too cool I am so going to enjoy Living there.

Of course I am really looking forward to going to the equivalent of Starbucks the Coffee Break Forum around the corner and hanging out with my new cool mates, so many places to visit I hope people knock my door when I am settled in.

OK off now to check out the rest of the SSWT neighbourhood.

If you are in any doubt that I am mad This should convince you that I am.

Warmest Regards Ian UK
Moneycatchers
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion