[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Re Intro • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Re Intro

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Re Intro

Postby Michelle.Steiner » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:51 am

Good Morning All,
Some of you will remember me, some won't. Michelle Steiner here, formerly Sepelak. I could NOT for the life of me remember my previous username or password, so I registered again.

When I first joined this site way back on 03 or 04 (somewhere back there). I was living in the same town as Lynn, and was even fortunate enough to be able to work with her and get to know her. And I miss her!

I am now in East TN, where I have a whole new, better life. When I first joined, I worked on a "niche" website, Equestrian Days. The site is still up, it's just been badly negleted over the past couple of years. So, one of my goals is to get that back up and running like it should be.

Since then, I have started a couple of other projects. I now have a western / native american store online, which does okay, I am doing some catalog sales, and I am still an IBO with Conklin, and my lastest work is on a blog to help others organize their time, review software and programs, and to help them simplify things they are already doing. I am diong all this while promoting Conklin. Because I work Conklin both on line and off, I think it will be a nice mix.

I just started this blog, and am working on organizing and getting some initial material on there.

I'm back, because I need to remember how to do a few things correctly, and this has always been the best forum for learning Affiliate Marketing. And because my new blog is both affiliate marketing and direct sales, what better place to come and learn all over agian!

I look forward to getting to know you all again, and for the tips and tricks I know that I will gain from this group.
Michelle.Steiner

Postby WAHumor » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:18 pm

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:33 pm

Welcome back to SSWT :)
nar321
Elite Member

thanks guys

Postby Michelle.Steiner » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:06 pm

Michelle.Steiner

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:26 pm