[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Keyword Research and Management • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Keyword Research and Management

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Keyword Research and Management

Postby Lucidboomer » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:49 pm

I'm fairly new to this forum. It seems many people are using the blog format for conducting business. This is a great way to go. I'm moving in that direction now that I've discovered Lynn's podcast channel on Internet Marketing This Week. At the same time, I am not going to write off the great results I get form using Clickbank. I wonder if there are others in this forum who have used Clickbank successfully? I'd like to hear your experiences.

I took a course in August on making money with Clickbank. It was a pretty good course. One thing that I found tedious though was all the spreadsheet work we had to do to manage the keyword analysis.

It is not good enough to just advertise with Clickbank and hope for the best. You need to use professional keyword tools (one of which I have - Market Samurai) and you need to import the words into a spreadsheet and merge those results with other results produced by Clickbank. All in all ... it's pretty complicated. I my view it inhibits the newbie from really getting going.

Today on my site I wrote a review on a terrific solution to this issue. One of the guys that I took the course with is a programmer. He's developed a program called "HippoJaw". It takes all of the hard work out of keyword management. In my opinion, this program is going to really change the keyword landscape.

Lynn, I think this is something you might wish to cover on your podcast!
Lucidboomer

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:20 am

Looks interesting, Nick - I'll check that out.

It would be great to hear a review, or a case study of the improved results from using the tool. If you're promoting ClickBank products using Adwords, that may be an idea for a future series on your blog. I am not currently running any PPC campaigns myself (should be, but I'm not at the moment 8) )
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lucidboomer » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Lucidboomer

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:08 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion