[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hi From Florida • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hi From Florida

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hi From Florida

Postby denice » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:11 pm

Hi All,

First of all I would like to thank Lynn for having this great forum for someone like me to hang-out and lurk. :D Seriously, though, I am looking forward to reading and absorbing every bit of knowledge here. I just wish I had found this place sooner than I have. But no time like the present, eh?

Anyway, a little about me.....
I just retired from the Navy and am looking forward to being a civilian. I had the opportunity a year ago while on Leave to spend some time cruising around the internet and I discovered e-commerce. I have since learned HTML and developed some design skills and now have several e-commerce sites in the toy/games niche. They make me a little money but now that I am retired with time on my hands, I would like to see what else there is to learn and do as far as "making money on the internet".

Also, I am looking forward to making friends and getting to know others who have similar goals as myself. Hopefully that will happen here on this forum. From what I have read so far, I am in the right place.

So that's it for now. I have rambled enough.....

Cheers,
Denice S. Anderson
denice
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:44 pm

Hi Denice,

Welcome aboard. I am a work at home mom of 4 from California.

Nice to meet you.
MommyEnterprises

Postby nar321 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 pm

Welcome to SSWT
nar321
Elite Member

Postby MrCat » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:52 pm

Nice introduction. Greetings and welcome to the forum Denice :D
MrCat

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:30 am

Hi Denice & Welcome :D

I look forward to hearing more from you and getting to know you. Make yourself at home here - the members are super friendly and very resourceful!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby oroyb » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:23 am

Welcome Denice,

It's good to have you here. This is one of the best IM forums on the net, and everyone here is good to work with. You will enjoy it here so just make yourself at home.

All the best,
Roy

PS - My wife and I have a son in the Coast Guard who is in the Gulf right now and scheduled to come home the first part of December. He had to leave last year before Christmas but he will be home for Christmas this year (yeah!).
oroyb
Elite Member

Postby tam2005 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:53 pm

HI Denice! Welcome to the boards. Great to have you with us. :)
tam2005

Postby Maa » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:49 pm

Maa

Postby Marc Meole » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:51 pm

Marc Meole

Hi from another Floridian...

Postby dagmar » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:51 pm

Hi Denice,

Welcome aboard!

I'm new to the forum too, but honestly, I am impressed about the number of members here and the knowledge that you find. I have found myself a couple of very interesting e-books that I'm learning from.

Have fun and I see you around... :D
dagmar

What a very nice Welcome

Postby denice » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:06 am

Wow, What a great "welcome aboard". Thank you for
the responses to
dagmar
Marc
Maa
tam2005
Roy
Lynn
MrCat
nar321
Stefani

To Roy, I am really happy that you will get to have your son home for
Christmas. I am sure that you will cherish every second. Take lots of
pictures. :D

Stefani, how do you find the time to do anything on line with 4 children
at home? You must be SuperMom. :)

Hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I did and now it is back to work!

Cheers,
denice
Elite Member

Postby tina0827 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:18 am

Hey Denice!

Welcome to the forum! I am in Florida also...near Clearwater. This forum is a great place for you to connect with awesome people, like minded friends and to learn just about anything and everything you need to know to make money online.

Lynn is great and one of the good guys--she lives the KLT Factor!

Feel free to connect with me!

Tina
http://www.twitter.com/bestreflections
tina0827
Elite Member

Postby alwaysno1 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:55 pm

hello denice,

Welcome
alwaysno1

In Jacksonville

Postby denice » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:34 pm

Hi Tina, I am in the Northeast Part of FL. In a little town just south of Jax called Green Cove Springs. I have friends in your area though that I see on a regular basis.

My husband is a part-time AKC dog handler and there are a lot of shows in your part of the state.

Nice weather for this time of year where you are. You should have a nice, warm Christmas.

Cheers, and thanks for the welcome.
denice
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:05 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Next

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion