[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hello lovely to be here ... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hello lovely to be here ...

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hello lovely to be here ...

Postby Fusheva » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:54 am

Hi everyone

Just a few lines about myself and my reasons for joining ... I am a Health Coach and got into IM by accident (a likely story :o)) ... Am learning lots and enjoying it massively ... Finding Lynn was like unveiling a great treasure (as we all know) ... because she's so passionate about what she does and tells it like it is ...

So my businesses are using the IM stuff that I bought into (over the last few months - oops) and aiming to learn by building that biz over the next 2-mths with a view to properly getting the Health biz (one of my great passions) under way over the following 3-6 mths.

I live in Kent in the UK which is near Dover on the south-east coast ... its a lovely area. I originate from Manchester (the north-west) where the great Man U (another passion) are based.

I'm middle aged (whatever that means) love to have fun and challenge limiting beliefs ...

Would love to hear from anyone especially if you are in the health biz, my training is in hypnotherapy, life coaching, nlp, eft and most recently psych-k (the speediest have come across to-date) ...

Look forward to being involved in the group ... and learning together as we move our businesses towards all our successful future's.

Jane :D
Last edited by Fusheva on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fusheva
Elite Member

Postby kislany » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:25 am

Welcome Jane :)
Well, I'm middle aged too - whatever that means (doesn't mean anything really :) ).
Welcome to this friendly group. It really opens your eyes to a new world out there!
kislany

Postby tam2005 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:36 am

HI Jane,

Welcome to the boards. Great to have you with us. :)
tam2005

Thanks ...

Postby Fusheva » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:10 pm

Hi Tam

thanks for your kind words ... thought there was a webinar today but looks like i missed it this week as seems to have taken place last monday ... ahhh! No matter ... am needing food ... good opportunity ...
Fusheva
Elite Member

Postby Fusheva » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:12 pm

Oops - still getting the hang of this malarky ... thanks to both of you ... nice to be aboard ... Jane
Fusheva
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:52 pm

Hello and welcome aboard!
MommyEnterprises

Postby nar321 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:00 pm

Welcome aboard
nar321
Elite Member

Postby Fusheva » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:52 am

Thanks guys - you're very kind ...

Am looking forward to the mommy / personal blogging webinar today as not heard any of Lynn's calls this week and am getting withdrawal symptoms - lol ...

Jane
Fusheva
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:05 am

Welcome Jane! Glad to have you here.

I have a weight loss/fitness website and blog so I'm also in the health/wellness industry.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Fusheva » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:02 pm

Fusheva
Elite Member

Re: Thanks ...

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:38 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion