[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hi from Washington • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hi from Washington

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hi from Washington

Postby busymomma » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:50 pm

Well I joined a while ago, but just never made it back in here. I'm sending the kids off to trick-or-treat and then devour the boards. :lol:

I'm Val and I have many sites. In fact too many and I really need to focus on selling some. I hate having them be stagnate.

My baby is www.busymommawellness.com which is in need of a major overhaul with the template. I'm a personal trainer offline so of course this site has more ideas than I can get up. I am working on outsourcing more.

Then I co-own www.momchats.com and www.wahmchats.com (new site) and these have gotten hugely successful and I love putting more work into them since they are making money now. lol

I'll leave the sites at that as I don't want to just go listing them all.

I've been online for about 8 years now I think. Learned a lot of basics for a few years and only got truly serious in the last 2ish. Balancing offline biz and online biz takes some work, but it's worth it. I'll look forward to networking with new people on the boards here. :)
busymomma

Postby WAHumor » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:16 pm

Glad to have you here, Val!

Feel free to stroll around for whatever pearls of wisdom you need.

Asking's good, too. We like asking!!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:51 pm

Welcome :)
nar321
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:58 pm

Hiya Val,
Great to have you here!
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby busymomma » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Hi Angie,

Thanks for recommending it :) I value your opinion a lot!
busymomma

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:03 pm

Hi Val,

Welcome aboard! I am one that has many sites as well as blogs too!

Nice to meet you!
MommyEnterprises

Postby busymomma » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:14 pm

Hi Stefani,

I know you from mommy's helper boards :) Good to see you.
busymomma

Postby JeanM » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Hi Val and Wecome!
JeanM
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion