[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hello from Sunny Michigan(for now) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hello from Sunny Michigan(for now)

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hello from Sunny Michigan(for now)

Postby Steve_G » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:55 pm

Hello,
Just wanted to stop in and say "Hi" before I start my education. Might have to do some unlearning but that's ok. Had a site that was doing good but things happen and I want to go somewhere different with it. In four months it was a PR3 and Alexa ranking of 331,199. Not only lost momentum but a few other things.

Want to see what is being taught here. Pick up on things that are being used successfully.Different motivation and drive now. Also a different person. Education is a wonderful tool.

So, "Hello" to everyone and on to my education. :lol:

Steven
Steve_G
Elite Member

Postby Kathleen Roberts » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Hi Steven! :)

I'm new here too. This seems like a great place to learn. I am enjoying all the reading but I feel like I have very little to contribute. As you said though, education is a wonderful tool. There is most certainly an abundance to be had here.

Kathleen
Kathleen Roberts

Postby tam2005 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:54 am

tam2005

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:01 pm

Welcome Steven :D

I would love to hear more about your change in direction, or what prompted it. I understand if you dont want to share details here on the public forum, though you are certainly welcome to do that to whatever degree you're comfortable.

I look forward to hearing more from you and getting to know you. Let us know what questions you have, or feel free to just jump in on the current discussions!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby nar321 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:33 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby Maa » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:50 pm

Hello Steve and welcome to the forum!:)
Maa

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion