[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hello from Pflsara • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hello from Pflsara

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hello from Pflsara

Postby pflsara » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:49 am

Hello everyone! I am so glad I discovered this site. 2 weeks ago I came across the Profit Lance system and instantly felt a calling to really do this thing.

I am a 32 yr old single mom to one little boy and I just graduated college in June with a degree in dental assisting. Finding a job the past 3 months has been VERY difficult. The job offers have all been very low paywise and some offers even match what I was making 5 years ago and it feels rather insulting. It's all so disappointing.

Anyhow, I have always enjoyed having my own business (i used to have an online store before I returned to school 3 years ago) and being my own boss so that I could have free time for my son and be the mommy to him that he needs.
pflsara

Postby Marc Meole » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:20 pm

We're glad to have you here...welcome
Marc Meole

Postby angienewton » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:24 pm

Welcome Sara! Glad to have you here.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Adulu » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:02 pm

Adulu

Postby emarketer » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:59 am

Welcome to the forum Sara, nice to see you here.
emarketer
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:00 am

Welcome Sara :D

Having some previous experience with online marketing will be a big help. What are your plans with the new company so far?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby pflsara » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:04 pm

hi Lynn :)

My first and current project is to make a content rich site so I can profit from Adsense. The competition is no small fry either, however I feel I can "take 'em" eventually since many of their backlinks are from the same 3 domains.

I just read your blog post on Adsense Secrets and I am ordering it now!

Oh yea, I also read a post (I can't find it now) but in your blog entry you spoke about how for some people it might be in their best interest to focus on one project at a time to make it as successful as possible.

I am one of those people that gets easily sidetracked and can get overly excited about the next best thing. I would quickly put project 1 on hold while I now start up project 2. Then I never really finish project 1 and somewhere in the middle of doing project 2, project 3 will sound more enticing. I'm a Gemini and that's just what I do! lol

Since I really want IM to work for me, for once I am going to put 100% of my focus on project 1. Once I feel it is taking off, then I will start a project 2.
pflsara

Postby nar321 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:15 pm

Welcome to SSWT
nar321
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:44 pm

Hi Sara,

I am a Gemini as well, and I offered that advice from my personal experience :) . I sent out an email about that very topic this morning. Are you subscribed to SSWT by email as well? If not, you can sign up on the main page: http://www.SelfStartersWeeklyTips.com (or at the top right corner of the page here at the forum).

As an , you can request reviews & personal assistance in the private forum. I would be happy to take a look once you get the site online and help you with the marketing plan, adsense optimization & any other questions or topics you want to brainstorm along the way!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby MommyEnterprises » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:31 pm

Hello Sara,

Welcome aboard and nice to meet you!
MommyEnterprises

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion