[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hi Everyone! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hi Everyone!

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hi Everyone!

Postby Cardinal Point » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:33 am

Hi everyone ......

My name is Kim and I am the owner of Cardinal Point Business Associates. I provide virtual support to small businesses, investors and retired executives as a Virtual Assistant. I'm getting ready to focus on the real estate market as well.

I just joined in the last few days. I was on last week's Q&A session that Lynn had tweeted (luckily I was following her) and I was so amazed by all the information shared and the great support that I HAD to join. :D

I jumped in with both feet and signed-up to be an Elite Member. Can't wait to get to know everyone and learn!
Cardinal Point
Elite Member

Postby Marc Meole » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:22 pm

welcome kim...You will find loads of great info here...

don't be afraid to ask any questions
Marc Meole

Postby angienewton » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:23 pm

Welcome Kim! Glad to have you here.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:58 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Cardinal Point » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:15 pm

Cardinal Point
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:17 pm

Welcome to SSWT and good call to join the Elite members :)
nar321
Elite Member

Postby tam2005 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:47 am

Hello Kim,

Welcome to the forum. Great having you with us! :D
tam2005

Postby Jane123 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:23 pm

Hello Kim

Welcome to this forum
Seems you are into business from quite a long time Please share your experience
God Bless All!!

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:05 pm

You got my email, I assume?

Glad to have you aboard ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Cardinal Point » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:26 am

Yes Lynn, I did. Thank you for very much! Looking forward to today's session!
Cardinal Point
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion