[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hi everyone, Lynn especially, and Introduction ... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hi everyone, Lynn especially, and Introduction ...

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Being serious with yourself, What are the three main issues holding you back?

1 - Not sure of the steps to take
No votes
2 - Not sure of the order of the steps to take
29%
3 - Always going off on a different tangent
29%
4 - Unsure of myself
14%
5 - Time constraints
29%
6 - Knowledge
No votes
7 - Other
No votes

Total votes : 7

Hi everyone, Lynn especially, and Introduction ...

Postby grahamg4 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:12 pm

Al Hurwitz from SE Pennsylvania. I'm a huge fan of Lynn and her style. At times my typed words may seem direct but, I believe that sometimes one must hear what they must hear and not what they want to hear. Yes people are just as bad as Negative people.

We all make mistakes, I'm no different. We learn from our mistakes, they are our best lessons.

I've had a crappy 2008 (Mar-Jul). Now it is time get serious. I wear all the hats at the moment so, at times things slow down. Currently, with STSE2 & Bonuses I'm overwhelmed with information. I know I'm not alone.

Anyway, I'm working on my IM site, feel a need to have one, then will start branching out.

I'm going to try the "Add a Poll" not sure how or what it will turn out like but, it's there and I'm game.

Looking forward to the Elite status arriving soon (PayPal echeck seems to take awhile) and getting to know a lot of you.

Al

Ok, now the poll. If it works - Please participate. Thanks
Last edited by grahamg4 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
grahamg4
Elite Member

Postby Marc Meole » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:47 pm

Welcome to the forums Al.

The biggest thing I see holding people back is simply just not taking action on what they know.

You don't need to wait untill you know everything about working online to start making money...if that were the case we would all be in trouble.

Take action on what you know...and do it know...

Get a site up...start marketing it...build your list...sell your product...

and ask questions....
Marc Meole

Postby angienewton » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:17 pm

Welcome Al! Glad to have you here and looking forward to seeing you in the Elite forum. I'm sure Lynn will get you in there as soon as she can. She's had some computer system issues, no fun.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:19 am

Hey Al - Welcome to the Forum :D

Angie is right. My system was down all of last week, so I may have missed your sign-up. I'll double check on that today and make sure we get you in ASAP ;)

Great poll - I look forward to following the results!

I actually answered the poll myself ("time constraints"). I say that, but I know people who arent single parents, or dont have children in the home at all, that seem to really struggle with follow-through, even more than myself. It seems that lack of time is what pushes me to be super productive in the time that I do have to focus on my goals...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Not sure why members don't participate in the poll

Postby grahamg4 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:28 pm

grahamg4
Elite Member

Postby marcsmith » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:17 am

marcsmith

Postby KevinCald » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:39 pm

Howdy

I had a hard time deciding which one to pick, they all seemed to fit :cry:

I did decide to pick the question about Not Knowing The Steps To Take. I just figured it kind of covered everything.

As I alluded to in another post, I am trying to branch out from my Adsense sites, and I am having some trouble deciding which way to go.

Kevin
KevinCald

Thanks for taking the poll

Postby grahamg4 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:02 am

grahamg4
Elite Member

6 is it???

Postby grahamg4 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:05 pm

grahamg4
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion