[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Newbie saying hello • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Newbie saying hello

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Newbie saying hello

Postby gabbricha » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:17 am

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is Dana, and I'm from SW Pa. Married 21 years, and have 3 wonderful kids.

I've been involved in some sort of network marketing/direct sales for the last 15 years, offline. I've only in the last few months decided to go on-line. It has been an eye opening, whole other world, bucket of cold water over the head kind of experience. Guess I did not realize how much I did not know :lol:

In my search to learn more Lynn Terry has popped up consistantly. So here I am, suffering from a bit of information overload, but ready to sort through it all to find what will work.

Looking forward to getting to know and learn from everyone. :D

Dana
gabbricha

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:28 am

Welcome Dana :D

Let us know how we can help you. The members here are super friendly and very resourceful. Dont hesitate to ask for help, resources or tips!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby tam2005 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:21 pm

Welcome aboard Dana! Great having you with us. :)

Feel free to ask any questions you have.
tam2005

Postby angienewton » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:53 pm

Hi Dana,
Glad to have you here! I was in direct sales for quite some time myself. Tell us more about what you do. You'll find tons of great info and advice here. Let us know how we can help you.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Hello and welcome aboard!
MommyEnterprises

Postby nar321 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:10 pm

Welcome :)
nar321
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion