[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Lynn Terry on Kelly McCausey's show • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Lynn Terry on Kelly McCausey's show

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Lynn Terry on Kelly McCausey's show

Postby calgreg » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:12 am

I caught Lynn on that webinar the other night. I was amazed by Kelly's webinar software. Best I've seen so far.

Lynn was EXCELLENT. I don't say that too often. I don't know Lynn that well yet, but I will tell you I was very impressed by her presentation.

I took a few sketchy notes. Posting them below. For what they are worth hyroglypyically:

1. MySpace still works for affiliate sales

2. start looking at how you can connect products to people who can buy them
-- then a message to market match

3. eavesdropping in the forums (MySpace, etc) to find out what people want to buy in a niche

4. <removed by Lynn>

5. search -- Google: "starting a free online business" - Lynn's site is at the top

6. seofaststart.com - free ebook by Dan Theiss

7. Google: "learn internet marketing" - I thinkn Lynn's site is near the top here

8. 2 things that convert best - REVIEWS and CASE STUDIES

9. Host Gator coupon code from Lynn
calgreg

Postby wade_watson » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:26 am

Thanks for the notes, calreg. I've tried to log into Kelly's software twice and nothing came up. It must work differently on different computers.

--Wade
wade_watson

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:26 am

Thank you Greg :)

It was a fun hour! I believe Kelly has a recording at http://www.momsaffiliateexpo.com . Also, it inspired a blog post by me over the weekend, which you'll find at:

http://www.clicknewz.com/1694/no-regrets/

I had to remove your #4 - the note you may not have jotted down was "dont share this link" LOL ;)

A few notes to add to that...

#1 - My MySpace profile is http://www.myspace.com/lynnterry if you want to add me as a friend and keep an eye on how I do things. Also, I interviewed on that recently and he was really awesome. I sent out an email on that, but if anyone missed it you can click the email button below my post and ask me - I'd be happy to send you email that had the MP3 download link.

#9 - I have that coupon code posted at:
http://www.clicknewz.com/995/hostgator- ... r-a-penny/

Thanks again, I really enjoyed the Moms Affiliate Expo!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby tam2005 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:42 pm

Hey Lynn,

That was a great post on your blog. :) Congrats on being lead speaker!

I left you a comment. :D
tam2005

Postby angienewton » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:51 pm

Glad to have you here, Greg. You'll find that Lynn is someone you'll want to follow for many years to come. The thing I like about Lynn is that she is REAL and everything she teaches is from personal experience. I have met her in person before and she's pretty cool *wink*

I was at the expo too and Lynn did great. Thanks for your notes.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby LuckyMommy » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:21 pm

Lynn is always awesome! :D
LuckyMommy

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:56 am

Kelly was kind enough to give me a copy of the recording to share with . You'll find that in the private forum now ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion