[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hello from CO • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hello from CO

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hello from CO

Postby RebeccaJ » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:37 pm

Hello!
I'm Rebecca and I'm a work-at-home mom.
My kiddos are 10 and 6.
I've been working from home since 2001 in any number of businesses.

For the past 6 years I've been a general transcriptionist.
I am happy I can work from home but it's not a business I can really grown any further.
I can only earn as much as I can type and that is too limited of an income potential.

This past month I have decided to invest in myself and my business and I've bought tools and started listening to people who know better than I do!

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and learning from and with you!

(I'm currently moving my website hosts so my blog is lacking in the content area!)
RebeccaJ
Elite Member

Postby Marc Meole » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:14 pm

Welcome Rebecca...good to have you here.

Let us know if you have any questions
Marc Meole

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:48 am

Welcome Rebecca :D

I know exactly what you mean. I started out in a service based business myself. I look forward to working with you in the Elite forum and brainstorming ways to "work less & make more" ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:56 am

Hi Rebecca!

I'm certain your skills will serve you well in your focus shift. I type like a snail myself!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:46 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby angienewton » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:03 pm

Welcome Rebecca! Glad to have you here.
angienewton
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion