[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Finally getting over to this forum • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Finally getting over to this forum

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Finally getting over to this forum

Postby giftbasketkits » Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:30 am

Hello, I've been on WAHM for about 1 month and have read so much about SSWT that I thought I'd lurk for a while, but decided that I just had to join.
I own a wholesale gift basket drop ship program as well as kits to get those interested in the gift basket industry started properly. Because I'm in a niche market my marketing efforts are a little different than when I was an online retailer of gift baskets (in a previous life!).
I'm pretty lucky in that my husband is one heck of a techie. All I have to do is tell him what I want done to my site and he can do it. It's telling him what needs to be done that is confusing to me... So, I'm here to learn, and help when possible.
giftbasketkits

Postby giftbasketkits » Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:32 am

Ok, I guess it would help if I posted my name.
Kimberly
www.giftbasketkits.com
When you are serious about becoming a gift basket professional.
giftbasketkits

Postby Mike Merz » Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:41 am

Mike Merz
Elite Member

Postby JimD » Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:15 am

JimD

Postby flensborg » Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:24 am

Hi Kimberly,

Wanted to give you a Denmark sized welcome, but since Denmark is such a small country I'll go for a Texas sized one instead.

One thing that you could tell your private tech support centre to do is to give your pages more describing Titles.

Your site looks nice and clean, but page Titles such as "Home" and "AboutUs" should be made more search engine friendly, to help your pages rank well for your chosen keywords.
flensborg

Postby karadawn » Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:43 am

Welcome to the boards Kimberly! This is a wonderful place to learn from, everyone here is just fantastic. :)

You are just one of the people I want to talk to. I'm working on getting a wholeseller directry up on Mom's Market, so if you would like to get your business on the list, just email me at contact@momsmarketonline.com

It's great to have you here! :)
karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:46 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Gift Baskets » Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:50 pm

Gift Baskets

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:00 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:11 pm

karadawn