This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How To Earn A Quick $300 – Ideal For Newbies

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

How To Earn A Quick $300 – Ideal For Newbies

Postby kimi » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:58 am

Hi Guys,

This is just a short post on a sure-fire way to generate some quick cash. It’s not earth-shattering, so all $100 a day earners amongst us, try not to frown at the method.

The Method

1. Find some PLR product you’ve got gathering dust on your hard drive. Some products do better than others, but in my experience, any product that is ‘tool related’ tends to do well. Avoid selecting ‘how to make money’ guides, these are beginning to be seen for what they are (pure bullshit!) and probably won’t generate any substantial sales.
2. Sign up with Dealdotcom, the website that allows you to list your product for sale at a discount. Basically Dealdotcom sells your product for you and takes a cut. I usually give them 50%. Signup is a quick process and is free so once approved just submit your product. Before you submit your product though, you’ll need to have a download page and sales letter for your product, so get all this sorted beforehand.
3. Dealdotcom has never refused any of my submissions, so I expect that stage to be ‘hiccup free’ for you too. Once you get your listing date, just sit back and watch as the sales mount up in your account. Once the sales mount up, there is a 30 day hold on your funds, after which Dealdotcom will deposit your earnings direct to your paypal.

This is one of the easiest methods I know to generate some quick cash and shouldn’t be underestimated. Take a quick look at my results lately for a submission (bearing in mind the product didn’t cost me anything):

I hate writing, so I can’t use the entire post to walk through the step by step process. If you want a step by step guide download a guide I wrote a while aback about the process.

Sales letter (Tacky I know, but I was just starting out):

http://www.money.24hourearner.com/

Thank You Page: http://www.24hourearner.com/money/3500d.html

Like I said, it’s not a breakthrough way to make money but it works. Hope someone finds this useful

Enjoy
kimi

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion