[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Can anyone help me? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Can anyone help me?

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Can anyone help me?

Postby smithsmith » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:58 am

Hi all,
I’m running a small business since 2 years but I don’t have my website yet. Now I want to build a website for my business. I’m looking for any cheap and very professional Web Design Company that can fulfill my requirements. Please let me know if you people have any idea? Your any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
smithsmith

Postby lisaw » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:25 am

Why don't you PM me with more specifics and we'll talk! :D
lisaw
Elite Member

Postby Kit Singleton » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:35 pm

Hi,

We have a section where you can post about things you'd like to outsource. It's called the . You might want to list specifics there so others can find it easily.
Kit Singleton

Re: Can anyone help me?

Postby hector99b6 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:08 am

Hey, would you like to say about your business? I’m also running a sport stuffs business online since last year. I got my website with help of an Indian company called . I’m very happy with their work qualities. They provide all type of web development services on affordable price with full satisfactions. I would like to recommend you for this company. Hope you will like their work qualities too.

All the best!
Last edited by hector99b6 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hector99b6

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:07 am

Welcome smithsmith :)

Are you looking for a design program so you can create your own website, or are you looking to hire someone to create it for you?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Can anyone help me?

Postby Publisher-For-You » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:42 am

Publisher-For-You

You don't need to host your own website

Postby calgreg » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:02 am

calgreg

Re: You don't need to host your own website

Postby Publisher-For-You » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:35 am

Publisher-For-You

Postby seems » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:54 am

seems

Postby alexc » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:57 am

alexc

Postby robert adams » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:37 pm

and just to clarify, a web hosting company's job is not to provide you with help to create your website or to maintain it.

a hosting company provides hosting and the support of that.

so, get a decent we hosting plan . don't pay any attention to those that tell you that you must pay more than a few dollars a month for a hosting plan.

once you have that and a domain name, then you are ready to do your website.

If you wish to pay someone to create your website/pages for you, then google is your friend if you can't find anyone here to do it.

If you wish to learn how to do it yourself, then google is still your friend if you can't find someone here to help you learn how to do it.

luck,
robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion