[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Marketing For Healing Arts Practitioners • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Marketing For Healing Arts Practitioners

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Marketing For Healing Arts Practitioners

Postby Jenn_Givler » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:05 am

Hi everyone!

My name is Jenn Givler, and I'm fairly new here - though not new to Lynn's awesomeness :)

I've been hanging around the forum for the last few days and I just became an Elite member - which I am very excited about.

I'm here because of Lynn's recent blog post - the one about the $1,000. Because of that post, I was inspired to conduct a little experiment for my niche. At the end of the experiment, I'm going to develop a class and a series of products.

Anyway - I'll be seeking affiliate partners early next week, so be on the look out for my SSWT offer ;)

A little about me:

I live in PA with my husband and daughter. We love to hike and I dance - I teach advanced jazz and lyrical, and also Yoga and Pilates.

My business is J. Givler Coaching, and I specialize in teaching healing arts practitioners how to effectively market their practice.

I'm really looking forward to hanging out here, getting to know each other and sharing information!
Jenn_Givler
Elite Member

Postby Marc Meole » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:41 am

Welcome to the forums..there is lots of great info and inspiration here....

You're from PA...My family LOVES vacationing down there...we try to go as much as we can....
Marc Meole

Postby KansasDragon » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:51 am

KansasDragon

Postby Jenn_Givler » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:53 am

Jenn_Givler
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:18 pm

Welcome Jenn :D

I look forward to hearing more about your experiment and your offer. It sounds like you have some great things going on already. Let us know if you have any questions along the way, or want to brainstorm ideas/details!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jenn_Givler » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:50 am

Jenn_Givler
Elite Member

Postby Al Smith » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:05 am

Al Smith
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion