[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hello from SC, USA • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hello from SC, USA

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hello from SC, USA

Postby cindyc » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:01 am

Hello everybody!

I have been on the internet for about a year and a half. In that time I've only made a little over $2,000, but I've spent much more than that trying to learn. I decided around March to shut down everything I had set up so I could regroup and come up with a plan this time. I was totally on information overload and just flat out confused.

I listen to Lynn's Tuesday webinars and I have always enjoyed them and learned from them. I read the forum, but I've never made a post. I figured it was time to start.

Here's to new beginnings!
Cindy
cindyc
Elite Member

Postby KansasDragon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:17 am

KansasDragon

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:14 am

Welcome Cindy :D

Glad to see you at the forum! Let us know how we can help.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby cindyc » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:42 pm

Hi Barry, Ann, and Lynn,

Thanks for the welcome!

I've sold ClickBank products and I have a good bit of Internet Marketing PLR items.

I worked in printing for almost 25 years and the job I did, which was a skilled job requiring an apprenticeship, was slowly being taken over by technology. I was keeping up... until I fell at home and hurt my back and neck.

I think not exactly knowing what market I want to pursue has been my biggest setback.

Cindy
cindyc
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby tam2005 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:13 pm

tam2005

Postby angienewton » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Welcome Cindy! Glad to have you here.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby kirkward » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:02 pm

Hello Cindy,

There's a group of us that get together in Knoxville for a Saturday afternoon every three months or so. How far away are you from Knoxville?

Our next meeting is tomorrow, so probably no time for you to plan. But, if you can, send me a PM and I'll let you know where.

Kirk
kirkward
Elite Member

Postby Al Smith » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:29 pm

Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby cindyc » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:44 pm

Lynn,
Thanks for the link. Lots of good ideas.

Kirk,
I'm in upstate SC, right below Charlotte, NC. Thanks for the invite. I think I'm a ways from you.

Al, Angie, and Tam,
Thanks for the welcome!

Barry,
Here's to not lurking anymore! Busted! :oops:

Cindy 8)
cindyc
Elite Member

Postby kirkward » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:51 pm

kirkward
Elite Member

Postby JeanM » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:03 pm

JeanM