[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Holy Cow • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Holy Cow

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Holy Cow

Postby candlewishes » Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:23 pm

It has been a couple of months since I have been here. My Gosh Lynn this place has really grown, everyone has such great tips and advice.

Just wanted to let you know you are doing a great job and I am off to read all that I have missed. Geesh, I am gonna be busy for awhile.
candlewishes

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:01 pm

Welcome Back, Cris :D and thank you! The forum has really grown since it was launched at the end of March, and we have some really great members involved! How are things going on your end??
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:33 pm

Hi Cris, I believe we have not met. My name is James Mann and I look
forward to hearing what you have to say to all the messages
posted since you were here last. :D

What do you do on the net and in the real world?
James Mann

Postby karadawn » Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:27 am

karadawn

Postby James Mann » Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:09 am

Hi Kara.

It is okay to be addicted to the forums as long as you are utilizing what
you learn,:D and I see you are doing that.

I think they are the greatest.
James Mann

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:03 am

Wow, Kara! What a wonderful testimonial!!

Please do keep in mind that you can get additional exposure by sending your comments in to be included on this page: http://www.SelfStartersWeeklyTips.com/subscribers.htm (reserved for subscribers only). If you are already listed there and would like to change your comments, or if you would like to include a comment on that page, email me at Lynn@WebServiceNetwork.com :D

Thanks! ...and you've made some great contributions to the forum, Kara!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby The Great Gordino » Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:17 am

Hi Cris,
good to see you here again!
Word abou the mighty Lynn has been spreading, the more people know, the more people come, we love her like I know you do!
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Postby karadawn » Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:21 pm

karadawn

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion