[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

New

Postby gibsonj2 » Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:13 pm

Hi, I'm new, not sure how this all works, but want you to check out my new business. http://www.birthdayshack.com/gibsonj/

any help would be appreciated.
gibsonj2

Postby James Mann » Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:37 pm

Howdy Gibsonj2

How about introducing your self and telling us just who you are and what
you do?

You will find lots of help here at Lynn's second home but a little intro is
going to go a long ways. :D

My name is Jim Mann and I sort of consider this to be a second home as
well. I have an eBusiness that helps people that are just starting their
internet eBusiness journey.

I live on the east coast of Canada in Moncton, New Brunswick and we are
enjoying a great summer, but not quite enough rain for all the farms we
have. But it is great for those that love the sun and fun.

I look forward to getting to know more about you.
James Mann

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:39 pm

Hello Janet :D & Welcome to the SSWT Forum!

First, you'll want to click the "Login" link at the top right of the screen so that you will be logged in when you post. This will allow you to receive email notifications when someone replies to your post, and will also allow us to look at your profile and signature.

Tell us why you chose your business, how long you have been in business, and what you are doing to promote/market your website... We'd love to brainstorm with you!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby gibsonj » Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:02 am

gibsonj

Postby MrGrammar » Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:58 am

MrGrammar

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:49 am

Hello again, Janet :D There are TONS of ways that you can promote your website/business for free! For starters, I recommend looking over my .

You'll also want to subscribe to my weekly newsletter, the "other half" of the interactive Self-Starters Weekly Tips community, as I often post free resources for marketing and promotion ;)

You'll find SSWT to be a great forum for 'brainstorming' so feel free to post any questions you have!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion