[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New to Marketing and Forums • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New to Marketing and Forums

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

New to Marketing and Forums

Postby zakkie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:02 pm

Hi

My name is Everett, but a lot of people call me Zakk. I am new to the game, but i look forward to learning more about opportunities in the online realm. I love my family, i have one 9 year old son, and i have been married to my beautiful wife for almost thirteen years now. Life is great when you just relax and go with the flow of things. Music is my heart's joy, and i love all kinds. Want to discuss music i am your man.

God Bless,

-Everett
zakkie

Postby KansasDragon » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:46 pm

Welcome to SSWT. You've found a great place.

So what kind of business are you going with the flow, and making music with?
KansasDragon

Postby Al Smith » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:10 am

Hi Zakk,

Welcome to the forums.

Al
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby Kit Singleton » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:39 am

Hey Zakk,

Welcome to the forums. You've come to a great place to discover the whats, whos, hows and whys of online business. Let us know if we can help and don't hesitate to pitch right in by sharing your experiences and expertise.
Kit Singleton

Postby WAHumor » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:22 am

We're basically a pretty level-headed bunch around here, Zakk. Not many crazy schemes and ripoffs floating around...at least never for long. 8)

Lots of potential in music!

Don't worry, all the stupid questions have already been asked, so you're good. :roll:
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:19 am

Welcome Everett :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby tam2005 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:50 am

HI there Everett,

Welcome to the forum! Glad you've joined us here. If you have any questions...just ask. :)
tam2005

Postby ashley059 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:52 am

Welcome aboard Everett :D
ashley059

Postby chastill » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:04 pm

Welcome Everrett
chastill

Postby GT » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:16 am

Hi, Everett:

I am a relatively new member to this forum, too, although I am not new to online business forums or online marketing.

Welcome to the forum! I am a strong advocate for the value of online business forums. I owe a debt of gratitude to hundreds of fellow Internet marketers who have inspired and instructed me in so many ways through their forum comments and answers to my questions.

For best value here, read lots, ask questions and offer your own ideas, experiences and insight.

GT :)
GT

Postby chastill » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:48 am

Hows it going Everett?

Charlie
chastill

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion