[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Just wanted to say....... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Just wanted to say.......

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Just wanted to say.......

Postby karadawn » Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:48 am

karadawn

Postby James Mann » Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:36 pm

James Mann

Postby karadawn » Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:57 pm

karadawn

Postby James Mann » Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:05 pm

James Mann

The (Virtual) House That Lynn Terry Built

Postby Sharon & Roy » Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:31 pm

Sharon & Roy
Elite Member

Postby karadawn » Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:25 pm

karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:09 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:31 am

So true Lynn, I can deffinately see where this is a forum just like you explained. I love the interactive touch and trying to do the same with Mom's Market on a non-business level. I think a lot of the WAHM tend to limit their networking to those already in business, so I hope my message boards will be that link to the regular shoppers.

Lynn, give yourself a pat on the back for creating such a wonderful community! :)
karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:14 pm

Thanks, Kara! :oops: I'm especially glad that you're here, because I feel like you and I have a lot in common. Even though we cater to a different market from a different perspective, there are many things that are similar (such as our quest to support women in business and help others like ourselves to realize it can be done) - and I feel like you and I can share so many things and grow together :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:36 pm

karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 04, 2003 7:11 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Sat Jul 05, 2003 1:07 pm

karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:05 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:34 pm

Deffinately thinking about it. I don't know a lot of WAHMs in the area, and with the added stress of Natural Home, another venture seems a tad impossible at the moment (or at least impossible to do without landing myself in the looney bin, or watching Mom's Market and Natural Home suffer).

I may look further into the member aspect, I guess I just don't have all the facts behind this idea. I will have to look at it a bit more before deciding.

Thank you Lynn!
karadawn

Postby Ross » Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:55 pm

Kara

Nice site, interested in a link swap ?

Ross
Ross

Next

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion