This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Kicking this off...

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Kicking this off...

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:46 am

Hello all :D

I'm going to kick this off and start the introductions...

I'm 29yo, single mom to two cool kids (ages 6 & 11 years old), and work from home full time as the owner of www.WebServiceNetwork.com . I publish Self-Starters Weekly Tips, and you can learn more about me at: http://www.SelfStartersWeeklyTips.com/lynnterry.htm .

Register for a user name so that you can set up a profile... this will allow everyone else to get to know you and your business!

Enjoy the forum... and be sure to send me your feedback!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Introduction

Postby Vritualmomwebmom » Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:47 am

Hi!
My name is Yolanda and I am a 39 year old single mom to Ryan (18). I have been reading Lynn's weekly tips for about a month now and I am totally addicted to her advice. Thanks for starting this forum, I've added it to my faves.

Yolanda (website in the works)
Vritualmomwebmom

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:05 am

Great to "meet" you, Yolanda!

I think I've finally got the bugs worked out of the forum... so feel free to post away now! I really appreciate the support & encouragement I've received both on the forum and by email - ya'll are the greatest!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion