[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I'm a single WAHM - are there any others? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I'm a single WAHM - are there any others?

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

I'm a single WAHM - are there any others?

Postby thenewsiewriter » Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:23 pm

thenewsiewriter

Postby thenewsiewriter » Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:22 pm

thenewsiewriter

Hey how about including us guys...

Postby James Mann » Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:53 am

James Mann

Welcome Kelly!

Postby psadvisor » Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:17 am

psadvisor

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:18 am

Hello Kelly & Welcome to the SSWT Forum :D I got your email & will reply asap. I am moving today, so I'll be out for a day or so... but will try to get back to you this evening if possible.

I've been single for three years now, mother to an 11yo son and 6yo daughter - and work from home full-time as the owner of and editor of . I am a huge advocate for women in business and home-business owners, and while I do have a handful of corporate clients... small business owners are who I enjoy working with the most.

I look forward to talking with you further on the subject!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

SWAHM

Postby Ava » Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:15 pm

Hello I know you both know me and are in my singlemomshelpingeachother group at msn, but other people might not :)

My daughter just turned 11, and is already taller then me!
Ok I'm not very tall but it's still difficult for me! She's still my baby :)

I've never been married, always a single mom, but my married and divorced friends tell me I'm lucky! LOL :)

It does have it's bad points though, nobody else to make dinner, nobody else to earn an income to pay the bills, no back massage at the end of the day after spending so much time working with the computer!

But, I can always say, that whatever I do or accomplish, I did it myself!

And I don't have to do anyone else's laundry either! :)

SAFETYMOM coming soon !
Ava

Re: SWAHM

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:05 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Hey Lynn

Postby James Mann » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:37 pm

James Mann

SWAHM

Postby Ava » Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:34 am

I was thinking all those things too, but was trying to be polite and professional LOL.

Ok Forget it...

Your right Lynn! :)

And they never appreciate us!

SAFETYMOM coming soon!
Ava

Postby thenewsiewriter » Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:41 pm

thenewsiewriter

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:39 pm

Ahhhh ~ I was just havin' a little fun ;) Married life was good for the most part, as is single life now. Relationships - specifically marriages - have their ups and downs, good days and bad. Compromising and being comfortable with interdependence (versus codependence and just plain dependence) seem to be key points in happy relationships. I stay busy raising the two children and running my business these days, but I expect there is a 'knight in shining armor' waiting around some certain bend in my journey through life that will just sweep me off my feet one of these days ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby JediARTZ » Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:41 pm

JediARTZ

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:51 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:56 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby psadvisor » Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:04 pm

psadvisor