[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - *GULP*!! - Formal Introduction • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

*GULP*!! - Formal Introduction

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

*GULP*!! - Formal Introduction

Postby psadvisor » Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:23 pm

Hello Everyone. I'm so glad to be here.

I'm Kathy Gregovich--Entrepreneural Mom from SE Michigan. I've been
blessed with two wonderfully bright children (nope..not biased at
all), Jacob-7 and Ashley-5. I've been working from home for 8 years
as a Desktop Publisher and Internet Distributor. I've been building
CyberSource Publishing since 1989. This venue also allows me to incorporate many of my talents (web design, business collateral development, newsletters, content writing, editing, etc.) into my Internet business Worldwide Distribution Affiliates.

I work with Link2BeFree, a Michigan-based consumer/business owner profit sharing company. It affords me an opportunity like no other to help thousands of people in ways I could never do alone. To me, being able to provide assistance and services which directly enable people to get well,
reduce stress, save money, protect themselves, make money, reset
their life path, or greatly improve it...is the absolute ultimate
reward of my career.

I'm a journalist & teacher by nature, and have spent the last 5 years
teaching Microsoft applications part-time at a local college. I love
donating my publishing talents to community charities and small women-
owned businesses in their startup phase. Which is where I come in to
help all of you. :-)

In my spare time, I'm involved with a large nonprofit county
organization called Creating a Healthier Macomb. I've been drafting
a suicide prevention/education program for teens AND their parents.
My ultimate goal is to team up with Jay McGraw (yes it's Dr. Phil's
son) and launch this program nationwide. Until then, I'd like to
ensure that we provide support, counseling, education, treatment
resources, physician referrals, alternative treatment options, etc,
for the millions of kids who are literally "dying" for it. I'm also
excited about going into schools this Fall to discuss the most
important issues associated with mental illness today...ignorance and
social stigma.

I'm very passionate about helping people and bringing options to them
that no one else can. I am thrilled to be a valuable resource for
you, and a part of this incredible network.

I'm also a member of Ryze so please stop by and vi :oops: sit sometime. Don't forget to sign my guestbook while you're there. :D

http://www.ryze.com/view.php?who=CSPEditor
psadvisor

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:31 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby mtor » Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:39 am

mtor

Great to meet you Kathy.

Postby James Mann » Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:15 am

James Mann

Postby Mike Merz » Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:36 am

Mike Merz