[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New to forum • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New to forum

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

New to forum

Postby Guest » Sun May 18, 2003 6:49 pm

Hi lynn/everyone! I'm a wham owner of and designer of Bjs Designs, I have been in business for almost 2 years, online for about 6 mo's. Looking for ways to expand my business and to learn new things.
:D
Thanks!Barb

Re: New to forum

Postby Mike Merz » Sun May 18, 2003 10:31 pm

Mike Merz
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon May 19, 2003 12:44 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Mike Merz » Mon May 19, 2003 8:42 am

Mike Merz
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon May 19, 2003 10:10 am

I'll have to hit you up for that attendance at next week's chat - it was an absolute blast ;)

Of course... it is at the Woman's Networking Community - but they're not biased. Perhaps you'd like to co-host with me one Sunday night when you get ready to launch your new product :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Barb » Mon May 19, 2003 2:32 pm

Barb

Hey Barb,

Postby Sylph » Mon May 19, 2003 8:51 pm

Sylph

Postby Barb » Mon May 19, 2003 9:07 pm

Thanks! I have so much more coming just can't seem to get it on the web site fast enough! I also have spa cakes( bath salts, body butter ect, wrapped around by a towel) Again just need to get new pics loaded, thing is so much to do and only me do it as of yet... I have two Reps so far selling for me in other states, so i fill any orders they have coming in too! So i guess my goal would be to get more help LOL.
Barb
http://www.bjsdesigns.com
Our creatives gifts make you look good!
Barb

Can't wait

Postby Sylph » Mon May 19, 2003 9:46 pm

be sure to let me know when those are up. Like most women I enjoy treating myself to a home spa once in a while (seems like not as often as I would like tho...) Oh well that's life I guess LOL :o :)

Sis Bloodworth
Sylph

By the way

Postby Sylph » Mon May 19, 2003 9:59 pm

forgot to ask if you are going to start a newsletter. Would be interested in that for sure :lol:

Sis
Sylph

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon May 19, 2003 11:21 pm

Hi Barb - did you try clicking the "Log In" link at the top right of the screen? See if that works for you...

So glad to have you here! :D

Have you had the opportunity to check out Rod's Goals Magic System? I have it available for download - free - at this link: http://www.SelfStartersWeeklyTips.com/G ... System.pdf

I think you'll enjoy!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Barb » Tue May 20, 2003 7:43 am

Hi Lynn- yes i did... even checked the box to auto sign in. But it doesn't show I'm here lol... Story of my life lol. I think Aol has something to do with it, changed password but still the same thing. That's ok I'll have DSL by this weekend, so maybe just wait till then?
Barb
Barb

Hi Sis

Postby Barb » Tue May 20, 2003 9:14 am

Yes- I'm changing to DSL this weekend so i wanted to get that all set and then get my newsletter going. If you'd like to email me, so i can have your addy on hand that would be great! Also I can email you a sample pic of what the spa cakes will look like , they have new products in them by some really great vendors, most are hand made. My email is : birelandj@aol.com
Thanks so much!
Barb
Barb

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 20, 2003 10:03 am

Ahhhh - yes - I've heard of others having nasty little problems between AOL & PHP so that could very well be it. Do let us know if that fixes it!! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Tue May 20, 2003 1:47 pm

WAHumor
Elite Member

Next

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion