[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Single Mom Saying Hi • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Single Mom Saying Hi

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Single Mom Saying Hi

Postby richsinglemomma » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Hi All,

My name is Samantha and I am returning to this forum after three years. The first time around I wasn't active at all and lurked about until life took my attention away from my goals. So now I'm back and determined to stay the course and make things work.

I am a fan of Lynn because we are both single moms. She is my hero and I want to learn all I can from her and the rest of the great people on this forum. I felt like she was talking directly to me in her welcome letter on staying focused. That's been the hardest thing for me to do because I am an idea person and want to try out everything. The try everything method doesn't work so I am going to focus and learn greater self-discipline when all the shiny new gadget, gizmos, programs, and ideas come across my radar. I can do this!!!!

My niche is single moms creating wealth. I'm thinking that they are one group that could really benefit (seeing that I am a part of it) from wealth training. The challenge is changing certain mindsets, motivating, and encouraging us to love ourselves and believe that we can be just a successful as the next person.

I am a writer and information person so info products are what I will focus on primarily. I am looking forward to brainstorming with everyone and getting ideas and encouragement to stay focused and make my dreams a reality.
richsinglemomma
Elite Member

Postby Maa » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:32 pm

Hello Samantha and welcome to the forum! :D
Maa

Postby kirkward » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:53 pm

Hi Samantha,

Nice username! Are you really rich? If you are, I'll be right over.

Welcome back!

Kirk
kirkward
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:22 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby angienewton » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:56 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby richsinglemomma » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:22 pm

richsinglemomma
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Welcome Samantha :D

Thank you (all!) for the kind words. Very much appreciated. I'm sure you know already what it takes to raise children as a single parent, which is where a lot of my focus & motivation originated ;)

I have two children myself, and they are about to turn 12 & 17. I look forward to hearing more from you and getting to know you. Feel free to join in on the current discussions or post any questions you have!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby richsinglemomma » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:05 pm

richsinglemomma
Elite Member

Postby KarenMcG » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:11 pm

KarenMcG
Elite Member

Postby valg » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:23 pm

Welcome Samantha. I love your positive attitude.

Hats off to you single moms! You do deserve wealth. May you each find it in every area of life.
valg

Postby tam2005 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:12 pm

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here. :)
tam2005

Postby jeana900 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:39 am

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to SSWT. It is a pleasure to meet you. I also was a single mom. The only difference is I worked two jobs out in the rat race of life to raise my son, who will be 35 years old this December. Now at the age of 57 I have taken 3 young ladies ages 1 1/2, 3, and 5 into my home to raise. I am so happy that I found this forum. I am truly learning a lot by being here. Enjoy.

Beryl
jeana900

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:40 am

I can relate Beryl. When my son was small, I worked 3 jobs (1 full time, 2 part time) to make ends meet. I remember the day my heart broke when he called the babysitter "mama" :(

Samantha - my two are very mature & independent for their ages as well. I imagine because I've been home with them full time all these years. They are finally taking an interest in ebiz themselves (esp the oldest) which is really exciting. It gives us something cool to talk about at an age where we might otherwise have a hard time finding topics where we can really relate.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karynsolo » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:18 am

Samantha Welcome to SSWT I think it is great that you are coming in with goals in place and the willingness to stick to it and reach for your dreams.
karynsolo

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion