[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New to the Group • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New to the Group

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

New to the Group

Postby Bill_C » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:41 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Bill and I just got signed up. I have been lurking for the past few days and I am looking forward to talking and sharing ideas in the near future. I am located in Georgia for now, but hope to locate in Jacksonville, FL soon.

I am interested in starting a website dealing with new investors Sort of a how to get started thing. I hope to do this by product reviews, affiliate programs and articles.

Well thats all for now.

Smiles
Bill
Bill_C
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:05 pm

Hi Bill,

Welcome aboard and nice to meet you!
MommyEnterprises

Thanks - Elite Member sign up problem

Postby Bill_C » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:08 pm

I was signing up as an Elite member and I keep getting a blank screen after I submit the payment and the payment never goes threw. Anyone else had any issues?

Thanks
Bill_C
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:46 pm

Send a PM(Private Message)to Lynn Terry about your problem and it will be quickly resolved. :)

Welcome aboard.
nar321
Elite Member

Postby Kit Singleton » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:09 pm

Kit Singleton

Postby alexc » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Howdy Mr. Bill! Welcome to the forums. We are always glad to meet and greet new self starters. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues getting into the Elite forums, but I'm sure out matriarch Lynn can fix that right uo for you.

I'm equally sorry to hear that you are considering moving to Jacksonville. :) The only reason I could see wanting to live there is if you are in the Navy and are forced to live there :)
alexc

Thanks for the reply's

Postby Bill_C » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:04 pm

I did get in touch with Lynn and I think we have it all corrected!

Thanks
Everyone
Bill_C
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:35 am

Welcome Bill :D

I just sent you an email - all issues resolved ;)

Thanks!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby tam2005 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:48 am

Hi there Bill,

Welcome aboard! Nice to have you here. :)
tam2005

Postby Shaye ~ proud wahm » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:18 am

Hi Bill :) Glad you've decided to stop lurking and join in!

take care

Shaye
Shaye ~ proud wahm

Postby Maa » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:36 pm

Hello Bill and welcome to the forum!:)
Maa

Postby kirkward » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Hello Bill,

Starting to sound familiar Bill?

How about, Welcome Bill!

Kirk
kirkward