[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hello to everyone • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hello to everyone

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hello to everyone

Postby dginla » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:14 pm

Well I am very new here and finally found my way to this forum. I want to say hello to all. My name is Del Gokey and I am in Los Angeles, CA.

First of all, thank you Lynn for developing such a great resource and community. It is going to be great to get to know and communicate with others here.

I am a newbie getting into business online and have actually stumbled into it. Currently I am a creative real estate investor and did loans for a little while and that part of our business crashed. As you know the real estate has been tricky for most people, however we needed to improve on marketing and I mean really improve. So I've been doing a lot of research and knew that I had to learn marketing online. WOW, a whole new world of opportunity opened for me and just dove into it and getting educated in this area. Recently I have started some affiliate marketing and made a few steps, however I am already getting beat up by Google along with ad-words difficulties for starters.

In just a short time I have learned many things here and also signed up for the "30 Day Challenge". I have no idea what I got myself into, but I saw Lynns' recommendation so I'm going for it.

Have a great day!
Del
dginla

Postby Al Smith » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:10 pm

Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby Shaye ~ proud wahm » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:16 pm

Shaye ~ proud wahm

Postby alexc » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:28 pm

Welcome to the forums. I'm also pretty new here and just starting to get my feet wet with this whole internet marketing thing. I have also signed up for the 30 day challenge, but I can already tell that my schedule will prevent me from actually seeing it through to the end, but I hope it works well for ou. Good luck!
alexc

Postby nar321 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:57 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:03 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby dginla » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:50 am

dginla

Postby tam2005 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:36 pm

Hi Del,

Welcome to the boards. Nice to have you! :)
tam2005

Postby MrCat » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:03 pm

Nice introduction buddy! Welcome aboard and hope you enjoyyour stay with us ;)
MrCat

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:24 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion